- Ayurvedacharya (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery – B.A.M.S.)
- Medium of Instruction – English, Sanskrit.
- Total intake 60 Students per Year permitted by CCIM.
As per old Course
- 1st professional - 1 Year
- 2nd professional - 1 Year
- 3rd professional - 1 Year
- 4th professional - 1 ½ Year
- Compulsory Rotating internship - 1 Year
As per new Course
- 1st professional - 1 ½ Year
- Applicant should have passed higher secondary (10+2) or an equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, biology (botany & zoology) both theory & practical with an aggregate mark of 50%.
- Applicant should have cleared GUJCET in current academic year.
- Applicant should have completed 17 years of age at the time of admission.
- Sanskrit language compulsory in 10th or 12th standard.
- For NRI Student, any other equivalent qualification approved by university will be allowed.
- Clinical practice – Own Clinic/Hospital/ Nursing home. Or job in Ayurvedic/ Multispecialty Hospitals.
- Further Study – M.D. or Diploma in various Subjects, Ph.D.
- Academics – Lecturer / Reader / Professor – Post Graduation is Necessary.
- Management & Administration – MBA, MHA, MPH.
- Drug Manufacturing – Ayurvedic Pharmacy.
- Research in Ayurveda.
- Ayurvedic Instruments Manufacturing.